RIGHT OF CHOICE
The law protects your “Right of Choice” to have your vehicle repaired at the facility you choose regardless of how hard your Insurer may push for you to use one of their “Preferred” repair shops. Don’t ever hesitate to call us if you feel pressured to go in a repair direction that makes you uncomfortable.
OEM PARTS GUARANTEE
Very often insurance companies, in an effort to reduce their costs, only allow for Aftermarket or alternative parts as replacement components. These inferior parts most often do not carry the same quality standards or warranties as OEM parts. At Collision Center Coastal, all outer body crash replacement parts that are used in the repair of your vehicle are guaranteed to be made by the manufacturer of your vehicle.
Coastal Collision Center Presents
The Future of Collision Repair
Welcome to a body shop like no other. Coastal Collision Center – your Certified Collision Care Provider – uses the latest advancements in vehicle repair which allows us to provide:
- A Guaranteed Completion Date that Eliminates the Guesswork
- Verified & Documented Quality Assurance for Each Step in the Repair Process
- Lifetime Written Warranty on Service and Parts
- Rental Cars on Premise Plus Towing Assistance
One Call to Coastal Collision Center:
- We’ll pick up your vehicle
- Arrange for alternate transportation while your car’s being repaired
- Work with your insurance company
- Repair your vehicle, clean it inside and out, and return it on-schedule
Partner with an
If you’re looking for a low-risk, high-reward collision repair center to expand your dealership revenue stream and to significantly differentiate your dealership, look no further than DCR Systems.